A professional Trainer, here ...
Roy C.'s Profile
Putting People First - Putting YOU Ahead!
"..successful implementation of any change or innovation requires personal effort from everyone involved or affected by it..."
Through his personal leadership role in major change events, as part of his own career development, and his involvement in supporting others through the process, as an advisory consultant, Roy is equipped with a wealth of relevant experiences that underpin his expertise in the field of Personal Development.
• As you work with Roy you can be assured that he will offer consistency, stability and harmony to your working environment. He is a sincere individual who leads by example and expects an open and honest response. His driving motivation is to enable each individual and organisation to value and realise their full potential.
• Roy demonstrates one of his key strengths in his ability to interrelate successfully with all levels of personnel from the shop floor to the boardroom. No where is this more evident than when he draws upon his intuitive facilitation skills in supporting and progressing the needs of the groups he works with.
• He is a very effective communicator who values the opportunity to develop strong and meaningful relationships as he works with people during the short term or over a longer lasting partnership.
"...in working with any group...thorough research is needed...to capture the vision and thereby enable people to build from a position of strength and awareness...it is necessary to diagnose effectively...to demonstrate what makes the difference between where we are now and where we want to be...a clear plan is essential...to identify the path we need to follow in order to close the gaps and determine the steps required to complete the journey...a fusion of desire and intent occurs...by which the theory is transformed into natural behaviour and becomes evident in what we do and say...no matter how good they are - ideas don't work unless we do! ...the successful implementation of any change or innovation requires personal effort from everyone involved or affected by it..."
• As an experienced consultant Roy has had the opportunity to work with and develop client accounts at various levels and in a variety of work environments including: Huntsman Petrochemicals, Littlewoods, Orange, Royal Sun Alliance, Unisys and Whitbread.
• Roy's most recent focus has been project managing the cultural change process for the Huntsman Petrochemicals business since they acquired it from ICI. This has supported the company in exceeding all previous production targets with the original deteriorating plant.
• Whilst being aware of individual needs Roy has always had a particular interest in group dynamics and closely observes how individuals and groups interact with each other. This has meant that he has developed a keen interest in, and a talent for, involving businesses in team working strategies as they seek to bring a common purpose and direction to their efforts.
Roy’s Clients include:
Barclays Global Investors, Exco International, HSBC, Reuters, Royal & Sun Alliance, Schroder Leasing, Standard & Poors' Ratings , Huntsman Petrochemicals, McNicholas Construction, Textron Fastening Systems, J. Whitaker & Sons, The Lettershop Group, Tequila Payne Stracey, Orange plc, Torch Telecom , 3 Com Ltd, Cisco Systems, CMS Peripherals, Compel, Computers Unlimited, IMR Global, Unisys , Littlewoods Catalogue Discount Stores, Rank Group, Safeway Stores, Whitbread