A professional Coach, here ...
Sirisa S.'s Profile
Management Coach, Consultant, Trainer
Embarked from macro structure in Public Administration at Thammasat University before emphasizing the studies of Business for MBA at Business School Lausanne. As professional, she has been cultivating knowledge and knowhow for the development of Business and Organization Performance through theories and practices. She is Certified coach from ICF and Gallup and has been constantly cultivating Training element and Coaching methodology to enhance Learning and Development program.
More than 15 years of successful professional management experiences from Business unit to Organization in the role of senior management at ABB, Leica, and Watson Wyatt. She has been leveraging the ongoing expertise in Consulting, Training and Coaching for HR development, Organization performance and Government projects.
Sirisa underlines 'Organization structure and Organizational behavior' as key for Business performance development. She believes people capability, the positive mindset would enable their inner power for accomplishment. Sirisa thus has been expertise in supporting people development for various organizations for more than 25 years.
CURRENT PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
Coach - Management
Trainer - Sales and Marketing, Team competency
Consultant - Organization and Business Development
Columnist - Publication/ Business Magazine
Guest speaker - Government projects, SME, OTOP
Guest lecturer - Universities
Communication Director - International Coach Federation, ICF Bangkok Chapter
Associate Certified Coach - ACC, ICF
Certified Strengths Coach, Gallup
Registered and Licensed Consultant, Ministry of Finance
Certified Professional Marketer - CPM, Asia Pacific Marketing Federation
Kotler's Marketing Program
Import & Export Management, Ministry of Commerce
MBA, Business School Lausanne, Switzerland
BA., Political Science, Thammasat University, Bangkok
Traim Udomsuksa School, Bangkok
- Vice President - Saab car, Auto Technics Ltd.
- Director of Administration â€“ Finance and Human Resources, Kenwood Electronic Thailand Ltd.
- Division Manager - Sales and Marketing, Central Marketing Group
- Department Manager - Marketing Communication, ABB Distribution Ltd.
- Department Manager - Sales and Marketing, Schmidt Scientifics Thailand Ltd: Developed and Directed successful first launch of Market development for Leica Camera in Thailand.
- Administrator - International, Ascom Timeplex AG, Bern, Switzerland
- Personal Skills - Multi tasks, IOT and Modern technology, Communication, Multi cultural
- Member of TMA, PMAT, MAT, APC, ICF, Gallup Center